We want to thank all the wonderful artsist, organsiations and friends who are helping with DIT: Do-It-Together. We will be posting as full a list as possible of everyone who helped with the project here, but in the meantime, here are some of the first to join us.
Project partners include:
- Supermarkt - Creative hub in Berlin where the project will take place
- SoundCloud - Berlin-based free audio cloud service
- a2n (All 2gether Now) - an independent platform and event series that looks for new strategies within the music business and it’s cultural landscape.
- noisy Musicworld - everything you need to begin, grow and flourish as a musician
- Salon Band - amazing German band who will back Eric up on the album. Invitation - Arrangement - Accompaniment
- PopSchutz Studios - Recording studio collective founded in 2004
- Orange 'Ear - Video Production
- Bandcamp - free online music and mech selling point
- C3s (Creative Commons Collecting Society) -a collaborative effort to found a new and ground-breaking European collecting society for musical creators being build with themselves participating.
- Songpier - the artist’s Swiss army knife in promotion with mobile apps
- Khudéla - artist theatre and video collective
- Interdisc-Berlin - printed our DIT CDs
- NewWay Mastering - mastering, web, events and media